MES EnglishFlashcardsPhonicsGamesWorksheetsOnline ESL GamesCertificatesPrintable Calendars

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Jobs flashcards 
MES-Member

Post Jobs flashcards
Hi!

I train Japanese Uni students to teach English in elementary schools, and we love using MES materials.

Our one problem always comes when we do a lesson on jobs. The students always want to include 'florist', 'baker', and 'vet'. Unfortunately those aren't in the MES sets. Is there any way to get flashcards for those jobs?

Thanks always for all your work!

Kim, Chiba Japan

Wed May 02, 2012 10:58 am
Site Admin

Post Re: Jobs flashcards
I'm not ignoring you :mrgreen:

I'm working on some new jobs flashcards and hopefully should have something in the next few days or the beginning of next week.

And ... Welcome to the forums! :smt006

Thu May 10, 2012 12:03 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Post Re: Jobs flashcards
All done!

_ _ _ _ _ _ Image

There are now 18 new flashcards in a third set for job and occupation flashcards. Set 3 (toward the bottom of the page) contains these vocabulary words: a scientist, a coach, a politician, a deliveryman, a baker, a butcher, a surgeon, a florist, an archeologist, a mechanic, an artist, an athlete, a salesman, a musician, a photographer, an electrician, a businessman, an architect

(You can find "a vet" in the People set 2 flashcards)

I've also added all of these to the Tools for Educators jobs and occupations worksheet makers, plus a few others. There are 70 different jobs and occupations you can use to make worksheets, board games, and conversational activities.

Thu May 17, 2012 9:20 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]