MES EnglishFlashcardsPhonicsGamesWorksheetsOnline ESL GamesCertificatesPrintable Calendars

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Hi mark 
MES-Member

Post Hi mark
2 questions.. what do you require for a license to use your material on a large scale... I have found myself building more and more on your material not 50% but maybe 20% and the future will definately see more.

Have you thought of doing a seafood topic? My kids are begging for it... I gave them a topic but I am certain you could do better (yes i am in Japan). I did Crab, Squid, Octopus, Fish, Shrimp/Prawn (I try to teach all countries application of English), Clam etc.... but my clip art was a little boring unlike yours.. do have any plans or anything for this?

Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:56 pm
Site Admin

Well, it's best to email me about the license ;) , but...

A single teacher license is $80/year. For institutions it's $200/year for one location. Both options allow you to charge up to $10/year per student under the license agreement.

To all:
*** Without a license you cannot charge for MES-E resources at all. ***
For more info on that check out the End User License Agreement you have with MES-E.

As far as a seafood set, I haven't made anything like that, but I'm sure I could. I usually just use the under the sea set and ask 'Have you ever eaten ...?' If yes, I ask them how many times and whether they like it or not. If no, I ask if they want to try it or whether they think it tastes good or bad.

I'm jammin' up through to Halloween. I have 2 university classes ending, a paper due and a big Halloween party to run (not to mention 10 pumpkins to carve :D .) From November I have a bit more time. I already have a big list of things I want to add and work on but it should be easy enough.

If you don't hear back about this, nudge me in Dec./Jan.

Thu Sep 20, 2007 6:16 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]