MES EnglishFlashcardsPhonicsGamesWorksheetsOnline ESL GamesCertificatesPrintable Calendars

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Talking worksheets 
MES-Fanatic!

Post Talking worksheets
Hi Mark
The worksheets for comparatives on pages Two and Three are identical :)

Sat Nov 03, 2007 9:34 pm
Site Admin

Thanks for letting me know! I've fixed the code and things should be OK.

While we're on the subject, what do you think of the layout for that page?

Would it be better to break them up so that each category had its own page, like the flashcard worksheets? And then have a little menu?

I was wondering whether it would be better to have previews for each of the worksheets, rather than a bunch of links?

Any feedback is helpful. I'm actually back in the saddle after 4 months of being nailed to the wall by work. I have a lot of things I hope to do over the next 6 months. As the site gets bigger, it becomes more and more difficult to keep things organized and set up so that people can find what they need. I don't have any current plans for new sections but hope to really fill out the worksheet section, projects section, phonics area and maybe shock some people with a couple new games :D

Sun Nov 04, 2007 10:43 am
Profile WWW
MES-Fanatic!

The previews would be great . I initially thought that making saperate pages for each category isn't necessary (because there are not that many here), but with the previews I think it is. It would definitely be more convenient to use.
And one more thing: the worksheets for like/likes on pages One and Three look the same again

Mon Nov 05, 2007 4:01 am
MES-Fanatic!

And PLEASE do shock me and other Mes fans with some new games and phonics stuff :-D

Mon Nov 05, 2007 4:03 am
Site Admin

And one more thing: the worksheets for like/likes on pages One and Three look the same again

Oops... It's been like that for months :oops:

I've fixed the link and it should be fine now.

hansi20 wrote:
The previews would be great . I initially thought that making saperate pages for each category isn't necessary (because there are not that many here), but with the previews I think it is. It would definitely be more convenient to use.

Yeah, the reason I have them all on one page is because I only had a few. But I hope to add quite a few more over the next few months and it may be better to have a menu and possibly instructions on how to use them (or how I use them.)

I might have one menu that has both the talking worksheets and grammar worksheets listed together.

Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:20 am
Profile WWW
MES-Member

Post talking worksheets
I do not understand how the talking worksheets work

Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:13 am
Site Admin

Post Re: talking worksheets
robinevans1 wrote:
I do not understand how the talking worksheets work

The talking worksheets are just speaking drills. The idea is that students don't have to write but can do the tasks verbally.

It's not really innovaitive or anything. Many child-directed textbooks have similar things. I think mine are slightly different. They offer more practice and are not just a quick introduction.

Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:06 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]