MES EnglishFlashcardsPhonicsGamesWorksheetsOnline ESL GamesCertificatesPrintable Calendars

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
exclusive free-gift MES-Resources 
MES-Member

Post exclusive free-gift MES-Resources
I have some excellent resources that I posted (50+ adjectives flash cards) and some that will be posted soon. However, they are going to be posted as free gifts with donations OR for those who have posted 25 times or more in the forums (that number may go up in the future.)

I'm not going to charge for resources but I do hope people want to contribute back to this site, one way or another. Donations help with some of the expenses associated with this site but the forums help everybody. The more teaching tips, questions, games and activities people can post the better. It also helps me. :-D

Once you exceed 25 posts, I'll PM you the information and let you know about any future exclusive resources as they are posted.

You can see what's available and read a little more about this here

Mon May 22, 2006 12:03 pm
MES-Addict

Post exclusive free-gift MES-Ressources
That's a pity i can't get the free- gift i can't donate and i don't have much to post to be honest i don't even know how to post things

Tue Nov 20, 2007 7:55 am
MES-Zealot!

When Mark is talking about "posting", I believe he is talking about joining the discussions on the forum, not actually posting some of your own resources.

I don't think anyone would disagree that 'talk is cheap'. :lol:

Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:35 am
Site Admin

Yes, you just need to join in the conversation. In a matter of a couple weeks you'll find that you have over 25 posts. Just leave your opinion on some of the different discussions going on, write a little about something you did in your classes this week, write about your favorite game or activity or ask a question about some area you're having difficulty with. We all have something to say :D

BUT, you don't need any of this. MES-English is full of things to help you and make teaching more fun and possibly easier. It should also save you at least some time and maybe money. But again none of the resources are necessary for teaching. Also, the thank you section comprises less than 1% of the entire site.

The forums are helpful to me and others. It would be great to have you here and tell us a bit about teaching in Tunisia. :D

Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:46 am
Profile WWW
MES-Addict

Post mesmark
Good morning ! Thank you for the advice !You know, this is the first time I register and have this type of coversations I mean forum discussions. Anyway, I 'm an English teacher in a prep school in a small town in Tunisia. My passion for computers started 2 years ago, but that was only last year that I could surf on the Internet at home, you know things are not the same as in Japan I suppose!!!!! Anyway, I know now how to post things and take part in forum discussions, and that's great!

Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:20 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]