MES EnglishFlashcardsPhonicsGamesWorksheetsOnline ESL GamesCertificatesPrintable Calendars

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Hi Mark! I need ur help 
MES-Addict

Post Hi Mark! I need ur help
Hi Mark ! Would you mind helping me again ? My pupils liked your voice last time and I would be happy if you could help me with these two short scripts. Can you get them done for me this week?

(1)
T his morning, Peter was playing with his friends in the street. Suddenly, a dog attacked him in his foot. Peter went to the doctor immediately. Now the doctor is examining him. He cleans the injury and covers it with a plaster. He advises Peter to change the plaster every day. He also says that he must have an injection and some medicine. Peter mustn’t wash his foot : It’s very dangerous.

(2)
T his morning, Sarah was making some sandwiches in the kitchen. Suddenly, she cut her finger. Poor Sarah! She went to the doctor immediately. Now the doctor is examining her. He cleans the injury and covers it with a plaster. He advises Sarah to change the plaster every day. He also says that she must have an injection and some medicine. Sarah mustn’t wash her finger: It’s very dangerous.

Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:05 pm
Site Admin

track 1
track 2

Last edited by mesmark on Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:57 pm
Profile WWW
MES-Addict

Post Hi Mark! I need ur help
Mark, thanks a lot for ur nice work , but there is a problem : Both track 1 and track 2 are about the first script. I would be grateful if u could send me the recording of the second script ( This morning, Sarah........) because I have 2 classes and I prepared different listening questions for them.... Thanks again! Have a nice day!

Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:34 pm
Site Admin

Sorry, I just posted the link wrong. I fixed it. If you click on track 2, you'll get the second script.

Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:35 am
Profile WWW
MES-Addict

Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:03 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]