MES EnglishFlashcardsPhonicsGamesWorksheetsOnline ESL GamesCertificatesPrintable Calendars

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Scary cat & No fish 
MES-Zealot!

Post Scary cat & No fish
Mark,

This is coming from my kids and not me. They are scared of your cat. LOL! I pulled it out and I was like, "Cute, eh?" They were like, "SCARY!"

Have you received this reaction before also?

Also, there seems to be every aquatic animal in the ocean, except I can't seem to find a fish flashcard. Did I overlook something?

Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:27 am
Site Admin

I've never had students call the cat scary, but I think they get into herd state at times. I have had them go crazy over different pictures for different reasons. generally it's one of the kids who like attention that says something about one of the pictures. Then everyone jumps in and rides that train to death (including me :) .

I assume that's what happened there, unless you're getting that response all the time. Maybe there is some funky cat legend in the town? ...

There is a fish in Animals set 1 (it's not popular and it's on its way out. I've already redone the flashcards, I just need to change all the other instances of it.) The new fish is already available as an extra in the 'under the sea' flashcard sets (animals set 4).

Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:19 am
Profile WWW
MES-Zealot!

Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:52 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]