MES EnglishFlashcardsPhonicsGamesWorksheetsOnline ESL GamesCertificatesPrintable Calendars

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Feedback on stickers 
MES-Member

Post Feedback on stickers
Hi Mark,

I've started using your stickers as a motivational tool and they are working fantastically for me and the kids. I started out with the smileys and now have just printed out some of the fantasy stickers with unicorns and winged horses where I noticed that there isn't enough space between the lines of stickers. I've had to cut off the top of the unicorns horn :) Is there any way of making more space?

Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:06 pm
Site Admin

Actually, I just cut those out by hand (instead of using a straight paper cutter.) That's how I get around chopping the unicorn's horn.

I put those together like that to try and keep the images big. If I decreased them in size much more, a lot of detail would be lost.

Sorry if that means you can't use them.

Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:34 pm
Profile WWW
MES-Member

Post more stickers please?
hey mark!

How's it going?
Love MES-english and its affiliates!

:D

I just started printing out stickers and my students love them, however there are only 30 stickers per page so i have to be stingy as not to go bankrupt! :oops:

Could you double the number of sticekrs per page (am i pushing my luck too far?) :lol:

I laso have a suggestion how about making praise wordsstickers with simple background only so you could make the stickers smaller. I am really after the english praise words. (That doesn't mean i do not adore the awesome illustrations... )

MESology

Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:49 pm
Site Admin

I love the user name! and I'm glad you like the sites.

I can't really make the stickers any smaller or you'd loose all the details of the image. It'd look like an ink blot, but I'll try to get some simple praises stickers together.

Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:26 pm
Profile WWW
MES-Member

You're the MAN!

:D

Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:30 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]