MES EnglishFlashcardsPhonicsGamesWorksheetsOnline ESL GamesCertificatesPrintable Calendars

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
Printing Bingo Sheets 
MES-Addict

Post Printing Bingo Sheets
First, once again thanks making all this great material.

I would like to ask about the bingo sheets, as I had a problem which has made me hesitant to print them. When I got ready to print them, the print preview showed about 2 blank pages (or those with sparse, and not really necessary text) for each page of bingo sheets. I tried to change the page size, but I couldn't find a way to make the pages print without printing those blank pages as well.

Has this happened to other people? Am I missing something?

Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:29 pm
Site Admin

Zanshin - Are you talking about the bingo sheets made with the bingo maker at tools for educators?

If so, what are you seeing as 'text'. Can you type it in your reply.

There shouldn't be any text, but maybe there's some problem with the code that's getting translated into text.

You can also try decreasing your top and bottom margins. Prior to hitting print, go into the 'file' menu and select 'page properties'. Once you click on 'page properties', you should see an option for margins. Reduce the top margin and you can make the bottom margin zero.

See if that solves the problem. Please let me know if that works or doesn't.

Also, what size paper are you using? 8x11? A4? Letter?

Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:47 pm
Profile WWW
MES-Addict

Actually, I tried printing them out again today (just to check what the errors were and to give you feedback), but I had no problem with them what-so-ever. I'm at a different location every day, but the computers I uses at each location are identical. I'll let you know if the problem reoccurs.

Just to let you know, I was using the Bingo Maker at tools for Educators. I forgot about the premade bingo sheets and though I would give the Bingo Maker a shot. As I said, it worked fine for me today.

Thank again for all your hard work, and I am amazed at the speed in which you replied to my message.

Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:08 pm
Site Admin

Zanshin - I'm glad it worked out. If you get a chance to try that other computer again, let me know what happens. Either I'll need to fix something or tell people how to avoid that problem.

Quote:
Thank again for all your hard work, and I am amazed at the speed in which you replied to my message.

Well, sometimes I'm just sitting right here and happen to check the forums, but actually this week I have some research that needs to be completed. I'm not all that excited about it and I'm really procrastinating. So any distraction is appreciated.

Although, I do try to take care of problems as quickly as I can :)

Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:04 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]