MES EnglishFlashcardsPhonicsGamesWorksheetsOnline ESL GamesCertificatesPrintable Calendars

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Phase 2 and 3 of the "Speaking Curriculum" 
MES-Member

Post Phase 2 and 3 of the "Speaking Curriculum"
Hi Mark,

Let me start by saying WOW! What a great site and what fab resources you have. Thank you so much for all the time and effort you have put into these resources and into this site in general. I am interested in following your speaking curriculum and am wondering where I can find the info about Phase 2 and 3?

Thanks

Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:05 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: Phase 2 and 3 of the "Speaking Curriculum"
I'm glad to hear that you like the site and materials. Sorry, that much of the place still remains in an unfinished state.

I haven't had time to get to the notes for phase 2 and phase 3. The content information is posted and you should be able to get a feel for the system by reading through phase 1. At the end of phase 1, the curriculum circles back to the beginning and starts over again with phase 2 (or phase 3 depending on your teaching situation.) The main difference is in phases 2 and 3, teachers should focus more on language building and vocabulary use, because the students should already know the vocabulary and have a solid language base (a grasp of simple grammar structures.)

I do hope to complete everything, but I hope that will help for now and you are able to use the curriculum.

Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:49 pm
Profile WWW
MES-Member

Post Re: Phase 2 and 3 of the "Speaking Curriculum"
Thanks Mark for replying to my query. I have read through the site and glad to get confirmation of my interpretation of phases 2 and 3. Many thanks again for the great material. Much appreciated.

Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:29 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]