MES EnglishFlashcardsPhonicsGamesWorksheetsOnline ESL GamesCertificatesPrintable Calendars

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
downloading macropedia files 
MES-Member

Post downloading macropedia files
I've noticed that the worksheets under running content are only available in macropedia flash paper. Are they also available in PDF format? My Mac computer doesn't support support macromedia flash paper. I'm unable to download these worksheets.

Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:11 am
Site Admin

Post Re: downloading macropedia files
Thank you for letting me know about this.

Do you mean the program is not displaying or it's not functioning properly?

If it's not displaying:
I assume all you need is the Adobe Flash Player plugin. https://get.adobe.com/en/flashplayer/
The Macromedia program is just a Flash application and should work if you have the Flash plugin installed.

In the past, I added PDFs for some of the worksheets, the vocabulary based worksheets. I didn't add them for the talking worksheets, but I'll put that on the list. Look at the bottom of the page, under the Flash program and you'll see this information:
If you are having printing problems with these files try updating your version of flash player (link to Flash Player Plugin)
or try the PDF file. <-- that link will take you to the PDF file for that worksheet

I'm pretty busy until the end of October. Starting in November, I have quite a few site projects I plan to begin. I should be able to get to this then.

Sorry that I don't have better news than that, but I hope the plugin will work and you can print the worksheets.

Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:17 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]